Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CGDSR Course Rerouting Coming Along

Rerouting is coming together better than expected.

The Game will consist of two courses, one per day. I don't have the mileage ironed out yet, but it's looking to be around 60-70 miles per day, which is a quite a bit shorter.

Saturday will end in a great moto enthusiast BBQ pot luck out in the Cinder Hills area!
Sunday will have some good chunky options and will end at a local pub.

Tomorrow holds some more exploring for potential reroutes and connectors.

In other news, I went to the MVD today to purchase a replacement license plate for the one that rattled off some days ago. To my relief it was only $5.00 and on the spot. I have some plans to make a camo ghillie suit for the KLR hiding in the woods when I'm away from camp. I have most of the materials already and have made them before. Very fun but very tedious. Pictures to come.

No comments: