Saturday, March 21, 2009

Paris France -Motorbikes

From Temp

In Europe there are all sorts of makes and models I have not seen or heard of prior to my visit.

So many motorbikes, most being very large scooters.



I noticed there were many 2 stroke bikes scooting about the metropolis. It surprised me to hear that they were not very loud. Folks out here ride on the sidewalk to find a spot to park their two wheeled ctitter...actually more like a pole to park next to-for locking the wheel.
I also noticed the cars all yield to the motorbikes, though I have been told that it is suicide to ride here in the City of Love--Iz Romantic, no?



Music: Coyotes by Jason Mraz, We Sing We Dance

This backpacking trip through Europe has been eye opening to say the least. I will return to the U.S. on April 7th. Shortly after arriving back in the states- actually that same week- I head by motorbike into the California Mojave for 3 days of dancing in the desert with close friends for Good Fryday.

No comments: